Board Agenda December 12 2020
Agenda: Board of Directors Meeting
December 12, 2020; Video Conference**
Finance Committee at 9:30 a.m.
Board Meeting at 10:30 a.m.
**Please note that due to COVID 19, all Protection and Advocacy meetings are being held by phone/video conference to protect the safety of staff, volunteers and public.
- Call to Order
- Compliance with the Freedom of Information Act and ADA
This body’s official minutes will indicate that this meeting is in compliance with the Freedom of Information Act’s mandate that the public be notified when the public’s business is being done, and that furthermore, the public has been notified that this facility is accessible to individuals with disabilities and special accommodations could have been provided if requested in advance.
III. Welcome and Introductions- Introduce Dr. Cindy May, Governmental Appointment-Low Country
- Approval of Agenda* December 12, 2020
- Approval of Minutes* September 12, 2020
- Strategic Planning Discussion-Nachama Wilker, NDRN and Kathy Martin, I&R Team Leader
VII. Board Committee Reports
- Finance – Jim Lassiter
- Fourth Quarter Financial Report
- Budget Item-Purchase of New Server*
- Budget Item-Cost of Living Increases*
- Budget Item-Client Data Base Approval*
- Personnel –Erik Norton (Executive Director Annual Review will be discussed at the end of the meeting if time allows. If time does not allow a call will be set up later. This review will be done in Executive Session.)
- Grievance– Joy Stoney (No Report)
- Nominating – Mincy Peterson
- Nominate and approve Vice Chair*
- Reports of the Advisory Councils:
- PAIMI – Kelly Troyer
- MROP – No Report
- PAIDD – Robin Blackwood
VII. Report from the Executive Director-Beth Franco
- Legislative Update
- Board Policy Review and Approval*
- Report from Legal Director- Randall Dong
- Team Reports and PPR Update
- Litigation Update
- Legal Advice from Outside Council regarding policy changes (Executive Session)
- Adjournment* – next meeting – March 13, 2021
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-408-418-9388,,1322803243#38877833# United States Toll
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join by video system, application or Skype for business
Dial [email protected]
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
When it’s time, join your Webex meeting here.
Meeting number (access code): 132 280 3243
Meeting password: FVv7ru3Emm2 (38877833 from phones and video systems)