Barrier Free Vaccine Clinic
January 20, 2022
People with disabilities, their families, and direct service providers need access to vaccination! Your transportation cost will be reimbursed, you will receive a $15 gift card, and be entered to win a $100 gift card, just for protecting your community by securing your shot!
The SC Disability Vaccine Access Network is here to help reduce barriers to vaccine access. We are working with SCDEHC to set up mobile vaccine clinics in Columbia and Greenville.
● These clinics will provide all three types of COVID-19 vaccines available, Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson, Janssen (J&J).
● Those coming to get vaccinated can receive their first dose, second dose, or booster shot from this clinic.
● If you are coming for your second dose or booster shot, please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card. If you can’t find your card, that is ok. Your card is not required.
● This clinic is open to ages 5 years and older.
● Accommodations will be provided for people with disabilities.
● You do not have to register, but if you can please do so we can better prepare for you!
See upcoming vaccine clinic dates below. Register for the event here: https://ablesouthcarolina.salsalabs.org/scaccessiblecovid…
Learn more about vaccination at SCDisabilityVaccine.org or call us at 1-800-787-6046.
Tuesday, Jan. 25, 10am-4pm // Able SC Columbia
720 Gracern Rd. Suite 106 Columbia, SC
Thursday, Jan. 27, 10am-4pm // Able SC Greenville
135 Edinburgh Ct. Suite 101 Greenville, SC